If you want to make a one-time donation rather than joining Georgia Organics, please visit our contribution page.
Business Membership | $250
Our business members represent our statewide partners of restaurants, food businesses, farmers markets, and organizations (like schools and non-profits). Business members gain key visibility through our Good Food Guide 2.0 (coming in the fall!) and a valuable opportunity to network with each other through our annual conference, forming valuable connections and opportunities for collaboration.
Discounts available for 501c3 nonprofits and schools. Email email@example.com for your discount code.
- Opportunity to partner and cross-promote your business and products to our membership
- 50 percent Membership Discount for your current employees
- “Member of Georgia Organics” window decal for your storefront
- Listing on Georgia Organics website with link back to your website
- VIP Member Pricing to Georgia Organics events, including our annual conference
- Our newsletter, The Dirt, delivered to your door to keeping you up-to-date on our work; Complimentary copies of The Dirt to distribute at your business
- Our e-newsletter, The eDirt, delivered to your inbox
- Listing of your food-related events on our events calendar and
- Listing in the updated, online Good Food Guide (coming Fall 2018)
- Opportunity to post open food and farm-related positions to Good Food Jobs (a $60 value)
If you would like to manage your NeonCRM account (i.e., view donation history, renew membership, etc.), please create a login name and password below. Your password must be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one number.