Please upgrade your browser.
Your browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, or the newest version of IE.
Donate to Georgia Organics
2020 Conference & Expo - Business Member Rates
We're excited to have you join us in Athens on Feb. 7 & 8, 2020. Our 2020 Expo will be our best ever, and we'd love to include you.
All expo options include one 10x10 exhibit space with a table, two chairs, plus two exhibitor attendees (full conference access not including Farmers Feast).
NOTE: If you choose the $1,000 level, you're joining as a VIP Grower member and will receive the full benefits of this level throughout 2020. These include:
VIP Grower Membership - $1,000
Annual Conference & Expo Benefits (February)
- Recognition at Georgia Organics conference on rotating slides, signage and program.
- Exhibit Space in Conference Expo, 10x10 exhibit space in a prime location with a table and two chairs
- Two Complimentary Registrations to conference and Farmers Feast for representatives or exhibitor attendees.
- Presenting Sponsor naming benefits for cash contributions of $30,000 or more (see chart above).
- Co-Branding Graphics and Decals positioning your business as a “Member of Georgia Organics”;
- VIP Member Pricing for Georgia Organics events;
- Recognition on Georgia Organics Website with listing and link back to your website;
- Good Food Jobs national posting opportunities for eligible food and agriculture related jobs ($60 value per job);
- Cross-Promotional Event & Social Media Opportunities for eligible businesses;
- Member Discounts and Benefits extended to current employees;
- Our Newsletter, The Dirt, delivered to your door to keeping you up-to-date on our work;
- Complimentary copies of The Dirt to distribute at your business; and
- Our e-newsletter, The eDirt, delivered to your inbox.